How to order a repeat prescription
Patients must ensure that requests for medication are submitted at least 72 hours before their medication runs out.
We make every effort to turn your request around in this time.
Requests may be submitted:
- My Health Online: Please request access via reception and access will be given for you to order your prescriptions online, this replaces the previous emails system of ordering prescriptions.
- By post (enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope).
- In person using the repeat prescription request box in the practice.
- Drop off at your nearest Chemist (this is a service some Chemists provide but may require more than 72 hours, please check with the Chemist, this service falls outside our 72 hour commitment).
- By e-mailing using our secure online form
We do not accept requests for repeat prescriptions by telephone, unless this has been agreed with the practice or you are a registered housebound patient.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.